Terms of service
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Toddy' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: STO Trade Center, 02-04, Orchid Magu, Malé, 20188, Maldives
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Maldives.
- Toddy shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website.
Terms for purchase on our website:
- By placing an order with us you are certifying that you are over 18 years old.
- Toddy does not make any specific guarantees or warranties of any kind for our products and delivery. The delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed time frames.
- By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to all our Terms and Conditions and information on this page.
- Toddy is not responsible for purchases that are unable to be processed due to technical difficulties with the website or unavailability of products.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
The content and design of this web site and all products are copyright and belongs to Toddy Inc.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Toddy and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.